XVIII International Summer School in Hannover 25 - 29 May 2020
"Health promoting universities - setting-based approach and transfer to further areas of activity"
The Summer School on Health promotion and prevention is an annual academic event. It is organized for and by students and teachers from the network of six European universities and universities of applied sciences:
- University of Balearic Islands, Spain
- HoWest University college, Belgium
- Poznan University of Medicial Sciences, Poland
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences Tilburg, the Netherlands
- Esslingen University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Hochschule Hannover, Germany
The XVIII International Summer School at the Hochschule Hannover offers the opportunity to be part of the international scientific exchange on both cross-national and country-specific topics (health systems, health promotion and prevention, legal regulations, care structures and much more). New didactic concepts and scientific findings in the field of health promotion and prevention for health care professionals will be exchanged by students and teachers from different countries.